Various Engineering Assistant Posts in IOCL – 2014
Employer – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
Division : (Refineries Division)
Address : Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat (Haryana) – 132140
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires bright, result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Para-xylene and PTA complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex. On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts :
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) :03 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) :02 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) :04 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – B&A): 20 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities):09 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical – Fitter-cum-Rigger): 07 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): 20 posts
- Junior Quality Control Analyst: 09 posts
Pay Scale is : Rs. 11900 – 32000
Age Limit for the post is : 18-26 years as on 31/10/2014.
Application Fee : For General and OBC candidates : send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., pipelines division payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code – 8706).
Method to Apply : Apply Online at IOCL website from 27/09/2014 to 11/10/2014 only.
Please visit http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx for details and Online submission of application.